Education Policies, Governance and Management: Education 3D-Democracy, inequality and difference
The research starts from the question: How is the school organized to democratize education?
Research issues explore the following objects:
The organizational model of the school
Diversities, educational policies, pathways and everyday experience
Formation of elites
Inclusive educational practices
School organization and differences: students' voices and experiences
The aim is to produce relevant scientific-social knowledge to understand social and educational nuclear developments (such as lifelong education for all) and relevant to action in socio-educational contexts characterized by multiple diversities.
- To describe processes of organized micro political action in school and non-school contexts towards the diversity of publics with implications for the democratization of education
- To tipify (national, supranational) educational policies towards diversity
- To clarify processes, factors, logics of action and partnerships that contribute to the construction of educational practices oriented to the diversity of the publics
- To apprehend school processes of formation of elites
- To understand students' experiences and perspectives regarding differences in school contexts characterized by multiple diversities.